Interested in working at Tampa Yacht & Country Club?
At the Tampa Yacht & Country Club, we pride ourselves on hiring the finest individuals to help us maintain our high standards for excellence. We offer a work environment that respects the contributions and skills of our staff members, and encourages growth and personal development. Tampa Yacht & Country Club is a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are subject to pre-employment background checks and drug-testing.
We currently have openings for the following positions:
- Daytime Receptionist - Tuesday thru Saturday (Full-Time with Benefits
- Maintenance Worker (Full-Time with Benefits) - Valid Florida Driver's License required - Carpentry, Painting, Electrical and Plumbing skills preferred
- Dining Room Server (Full-Time with Benefits)
- Line Cook (Part-Time or Full-Time)
- Part-Time Bartenders (Day & Evening)
- Cocktail Server
- On-Call Banquet Staff
Experience is desired, but not required - we are willing to train those motivated to learn.
Notice of Interest Form